Kevin-the-StickKevin-the-Stick

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

American Idle American Idle

The Perfect Tribute!

You must have studied the numa numa dance until your eyes were sore and your ears were bleeding man! Everyone of his movements were just spot on! And i loved your impression of Simon's stupid posh voice! (By the way Americans, not all of us talk like that, only a few snobby ones.)
GOOD JOB BUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slipknot - Duality Slipknot - Duality

U RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda like slipknot and duality is t3h 1337s!!1 I don't normally watch clock movies but this one was f00king aw3s0m3!!!!!!! keep up t3h works!11111!!!!!!! ]

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]

beanies520 responds:

w00t! Thanks for t3h reviewz0rz0rzz0rz!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneonetwotwotwothreethreefourfourfive

The Gameboy's Story The Gameboy's Story

That was good man!

well done, nice music, nice flash!

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

Stickmen will take over the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld!

Could have done with other stickmen to shoot (sorry if you did put them in and I didn't get up to the level) but the game was amazing! Stickmen rule! Keep it up!

Disorderly Disorderly

Fantastic Game!

Tom Fulp - Flash Wizard! I loved this game! I f*cking hate old people, and this was the perfect way to take out my anger! Brilliant stuff!

Emo dress up Emo dress up

some emo band...?

1. They r a cooool band!
2.They r not emo lol...
3.The sound was bad quality

But it was a pretty good game...

Country Baby Country Baby

ok

Sabreton responds:

PICLOWNJEW

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:(

Keep It Up!!! Keep It Up!!!

Great

Im making a dancing guy animation and this is just the music for it! Great Work!

Hu-GoD responds:

hey! thanx! call me when the animation is done =D